Training - 2016
Continuing Education Requirements
Continuing Education Courses Performance Year 16-17
The following courses will satisfy the CPTP Continuing Education requirement under the 2015 Mandatory Supervisory Training Requirements.
Learners may take any one of the courses below to earn the credit.
- Change Management - WBT¹ (CPTP Change Management WBT)
- Organizational Dynamics - WBT (CPTP Org Dynamics WBT)
- Professional Writing Skills - ILT² (CPTP Professional Writing Skills)
- Adapting to Change - WBT (CPTP Adapting to Change WBT)
- Building Effective Teams 1 - WBT (CPTP Developing Effective Teams 1 WBT)
- Building Effective Teams 2 - WBT (CPTP Developing Effective Teams 2 WBT)
- Building Effective Teams 3 - ILT (CPTP Developing Effective Teams Pt 3)
- Project Management Planning - WBT (CPTP Project Mgmt Planning WBT)
- Professionalism in the Workplace - ILT (CPTP Professionalism in the Workplace)
- Diversity Awareness - WBT or Diversity 2016 WBT (CPTP Diversity 2016 WBT)
Course title as it appears in LEO is in italics within parentheses.
¹WBT indicates web-based training. ²ILT indicates instructor-led training.
During the course of the Performance Year (7/1/16 – 6/30/17), each of the courses above will impart two qualifications.
One qualification imparted is the course completion qualification. The second qualification imparted is the CPTP Continuing Education qualification
(designated on transcripts as CPTP Cont Ed PY 16-17). It is this qualification that is used to track compliance with the continuing education requirement.
The continuing education qualification will only be imparted beginning July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017. If the course is taken prior to July 1, 2016,
the learner will only receive the course qualification and not the continuing education qualification. CPTP will not add continuing education qualifications
for learners who completed the course prior to July 1, 2016.